It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy.
2 tbsp Sage Leaves
Large pinch of salt
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
3 lbs Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
2 cups shredded Daiya, cheddar flavour
1 cup vegan cream or ¾ cup cashew cream
1 cup vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix sage, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Layer 1/3 of the potatoes and ½ of the onion in a lightly greased 13 x 9-in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp of the sage mixture and 1/3 of the shredded Daiya. Repeat layers. Top with remaining potatoes, sage mixture and Shreds.
- Stir stock and vegan cream in a medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 45 mins to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is golden.
1 ½ – 2 cups coconut milk
1 cup pineapple juice
½ cup rum
½ cup cane sugar
1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
4 cups ice cubes
- Place coconut milk, pineapple juice, rum, sugar and pumpkin spice in a high speed blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until slushy.
- Serve immediately.