Peanut Butter and Banana S’mores
Peanut butter and banana s’mores are not exactly a traditional combination, but oh-my, did they turn out good.
Makes 1 S’more
- 2 Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 1 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter (I used natural)
- 1/8 tsp Molasses
- 6 Mini Marshmallows (I used Dandies)
- 10 – 15 Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (dairy free)
- Turn oven on broil.
- Stir together the peanut butter and molasses. It should thicken and firm up to a soft fudgy texture, if it doesn’t, add a little more molasses.
- Spread bottoms of both cookies with peanut butter mixture.
- On one cookie arrange marshmallows on top of peanut butter, and on the other cookie sprinkle the chocolate chips over peanut butter.
- Place both halves filling side up on a cookie sheet and broil untilmarshmallows brown (1 – 2 minutes). Watch them carefully, so they don’t burn.
- Gently lift cookies off sheet (they will be soft and may break apart easily) and sandwich them together.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving/devouring.
From The Misfit Baker Blog
This entry was posted on August 27, 2012 by EdgyVeg. It was filed under Bitchin' Recipes and was tagged with banana, Bitchin' Recipes, chocolate, cooking, delicious, dessert, dessert recipe, easy vegan recipe, edgy veg, food, lifestyle, natural, organic, peanut butter, peanut butter recipe, peanutbutter cookie, raw, vegan, vegan chocolate, vegan cookie recipe, vegan dessert, vegan dessert recipe, vegan recipe, vegan smore, vegetables.