Make Your Own Granola
4.5 cups rolled oats
1 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 cups hemp seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
3/4 cups apple sauce
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 cup agave syrup
1 cup almonds
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a food processor, mix everything together except the cranberries, pulsing gently.
- Spread the mixture out on two large baking sheets, lined with parchment paper.
- During baking, use a spatula to stir the mix around to ensure even baking.
- Bake until granola is evenly golden–anywhere from 40 to 60 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Let cool, stir in cranberries, and store in containers.
- Makes approximately 10 cups.
Want almond milk to go with your granola? Check out Edgy Veg on Youtube.