Espresso Chocolate Love Popsicles
Every mature adult has to have their own set of Popsicle moulds. These creamy treats are a lovely replacement to your hawwwwwt morning coffee. What did you have for breakfast? Pffft I had a popsicle. BAM!
½ cup of strong brewed coffee (I used espresso beans and a percolator.)
¼ cup chocolate sauce or cocoa powder mixed with water
¾ cup coconut milk
Agave syrup to taste
A handful of Raw Chocolate nibs
- Mix the coffee with coconut milk and chocolate sauce. If you do not have chocolate sauce simply make a paste out of cocoa powder and water.
- Add agave syrup to taste. Mix.
- The mixture should be more viscous than coffee but not like syrup.
- Drop a pinch of raw chocolate nibs to the bottom of each mold.
- Pour the mocha liquid into the mold. Add more raw chocolate nibs.
- Freeze for about 8 hours.
- To remove, run the molds under hot water for a few seconds.