Maca Me Sexy
In the constant search for a healthier body, I made a choice a few months ago to incorporate a few more super foods into my diet. We Superwomen deserve super foods do we not?
One that has stuck out more than the rest has been the increased amount of maca in my diet. Changes my friends, changes are happening over here on the east side. What kinds of changes you might be asking… well let’s begin with discussing what maca is in the first place.
Maca is is an plant native to the high Andes of Peru and Bolivia. Some major health benefits of organic raw Maca include the following:
- Increased energy (Cuz we are all so damn tired all the time!)
- Increased endurance and stamina (Great for athletes and extracurricular activities)
- Increases your muscular strength (For getting JACKED, yo!)
- Increases sexual health and strength (So you can keep going, and going and goingggggg)
- A natural aphrodisiac (so go ahead, rub some under your armpits, the men will flock to you)
- Increased libido (yes, anything long and tall will turn you on…)
- Regulates hormonal processes (AKA: the anti-bitch elixir- No more PMS or hot flashes)
- Increases neural activity in the brain and memory enhancer (makes you smarter, dumb blonde whaaaaat?!)
- Helps to increase the circulation in your body (making your skin healthy and giving you that post sex glow)
- Regulates and stabilizes the lymph system, the circulatory system, and the musculature system (because you need your ticker in fantastic working condition for all that great sex you’re having)
So now that we have covered what Maca can do for you, let’s discuss what is has done for me. My energy level and alertness has raised quite a bit. This is perfect since I average about 3-4 hours of sleep a night. Due to my crazy unbalanced hormones I have always suffered from acne. Since I increased my Maca intake, my breakouts have become less frequent (hallelujah!).
After examining the evidence it is quite clear that my body is reacting positively to the new super food love I am giving it. You have probably noticed that there is a trend among the above listed benefits; a lot of them have to do with your sexy parts. Thanks to Maca I am a living, breathing, 24 year old women with an 18 year old boy stuck in her reproductive system. I am not kidding, my libido has shot through the roof! I have become a pervert, everything either reminds me of sex, or makes me excited. I have gone from being a reserved and quiet sexual being to channeling the works of David Decnovny. If its long and tall, it’s probably turning me on. Close your jaws, I’m not acting on my impulses…
So Maca, Peru’s Viagra, is a lovely choice for anyone that needs an extra bit of oompf in the bedroom, or a bit of love for their unsettled hormones. I highly recommend incorporating at least 3 super foods into your diet daily. You can them to your tea, sprinkle them on your salads or add them to your morning smoothie. It’s a small step for huge results.
So stay Calm and Maca on.