- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere seasoned salt or sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Tip: You can add nutritional yeast, cayenne, garlic or any other herb or spice to change up the flavour! YUmm