Ingredients (makes 2 burgers)
- 2 portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper, until blended well.
- Pour mixture over mushroom caps and let marinade for 20-30 minutes, flipping mushrooms over once.
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat and place mushrooms on grill, gill side up first.
- Let cook for 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove mushrooms onto toasted hamburger buns and top with your favourite toppings.
Recipe from One Green Planet