Christmas Babes Eat Beets
Just in time for your vegan holiday! It’s simple and it’s delicious! As if it were some sort of repressed childhood memory, many of us swear that we don’t like beets. Well after trying these you will change the tune of the song have been singing for years.
6 beets, washed and peeled
2 small onions, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
palmful of italian spice mix
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and papper to taste
2 tbsp water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss your vegetables with olive oil and season.
- Transfer to a baking dish with a lip or a cassorole dish.
- Add water by pouring down a corner of the dish (not directly on vegetables).
- cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes or until beets are soft but not mushy.
Enjoy as a side to your christmas dinner!